“While the impact of all the foundation’s work might not be fully seen for several years, we think everyone in this community deserves a huge congratulations for starting the wheels of change turning – and for not sitting around relying on others to take action.”
- Police undertaking Mental Health First Aid Training thanks to WTAW
- A ton of gratitude – how visible wellbeing is being embedded in our schools
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way….
- Leadership summit in Muswellbrook creates part of a future plan
- New office and new chairman for WTAW
- Where there’s a Will inspiring the Upper Hunter