Where there’s a Will seeks funding and opportunities for schools in the Upper Hunter to adopt positive education learning initiatives. It is up to each and every school to create their own positive education learning recipe. We call it a recipe because we liken it to a list of ingredients that get mixed together to create each positive education learning community. Each school is creating their own unique mix of ingredients that works for them.
To sustain and grow both Visible Wellbing and Wellbeing Science in schools, preschools, childcare centres and other educational institutions, Where there's a Will contracts an Education and Wellbeing Consultant, Annabelle Knight. Annabelle coaches and mentors educators to build confidence and capability about wellbeing science in their roles, for their own wellbing and for student wellbeing.
The Upper Hunter schools and preschools are listed below by township and we have provided links to their official Facebook pages to take a closer look at what’s going on in each school.
- Pacific Brook Christian School
- Muswellbrook High School
- Muswellbrook Pre School Kindergarten Inc.
- Muswellbrook South Public School
- St James Primary School
- eduKare Childcare and Preschool Muswellbrook
- Richard Gill School
- Upper Hunter Travelling Toybox
- St Nicholas Early Education
- Muswellbrook ChildCare Centre
- Good Start Early Learning Muswellbrook
- Little Kindy Muswellbrook
- Warrae Wanni Muswellbrook South
- MOOSH (Muswellbrook Out of School Hours Care)