“While individual schools and small groups have completed the Visible Wellbeing program in the past, never before has an entire community come together with a united vision of prioritising the mental wellbeing of its children like what we are seeing here in the Upper Hunter.” Read more
- National first with Visible Wellbeing rolled out in 16 Upper Hunter schools
- 400 teachers begin training in Visible Wellbeing!
- Volunteer Positions Available
- The Year in Review – Building a Positive Community
- ‘Deliver It’ teams to make Appreciative Inquiry recommendations come to life
- Where there’s a Will thanks the community