“While individual schools and small groups have completed the Visible Wellbeing program in the past, never before has an entire community come together with a united vision of prioritising the mental wellbeing of its children like what we are seeing here in the Upper Hunter.” Read more
- Police undertaking Mental Health First Aid Training thanks to WTAW
- A ton of gratitude – how visible wellbeing is being embedded in our schools
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way….
- Leadership summit in Muswellbrook creates part of a future plan
- New office and new chairman for WTAW
- Where there’s a Will inspiring the Upper Hunter